BIRD, LOECHL, BRITTAIN & McCANTS
A law firm focused on serving the unique needs of business owners, high net worth individuals, and charities and foundations. It is a boutique firm offering the excellence of large law firms with the lower cost and better turnaround of a small law firm.
The firm is in its 30th year, is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
The firm emphasizes:
- Large firm expertise with smaller firm prices
- Personal attention and concern for client satisfaction
- Rapid turnaround
We have five areas of law practice, with lawyers concentrating in each:
- Litigation and Appeals: business, personal, and constitutional litigation and arbitration
- Nonprofit Organizations and Charitable Giving: private foundations, charitable organizations, charitable trusts
- Corporate and Securities: mergers and acquisitions, buy-sell and shareholder agreements, LLCs and partnerships, succession plans, contract review and negotiation, securities offerings, and financing transactions
- Estate Planning and Trusts: estate tax reduction, generation wealth transfers, and estate simplification, with an emphasis on eliminating estate tax and tax-saving charitable gift techniques
- Intellectual Property: trademarks, service marks, copyright, media, and author representation, copyright broadcast retransmission royalty representation, and licensing